We are seeking for immediate hire Project Engineers for our operations in Western NC.
Wright Brothers Construction Company is currently looking for Project Engineer in Western NC, on both our Asheville, NC, projects and our project in Rutherfordton, NC.
Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following study curricula:
• Civil Engineering (preferred)
• Construction Management (preferred)
• Business Management
Previous internships or other construction related experience.
Work Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
Management and operations support as needed
• Subcontractor coordination and tracking
• Project quantity tracking & entry into HCSS
• Assisting with project cost analysis & review
• Oversee submissions of daily project progress information as required for record keeping – hours, equipment usage, quantities, etc.
• Assist with monthly owner invoicing
• Composing subcontractor pay estimates
• Invoice review, cost coding and 1st level approvals
• Discuss and handle procurement needs with the project team – procure materials, equipment, and ensure appropriate inventory of both.
• Perform daily site inspections to ensure that safety standards are met
• Be committed to contributing to a culture of safety
• Understand the job specifications
• GPS layout and support
• Provide workers with information on how a project needs to be completed
• Composing internal project specific submittals i.e., critical lift plans, etc.
• Composing external submittals to NCDOT
• Project document control
- Following a standard 90-day probationary period, you may be eligible for benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.
- We typically offer better than industry average wages. Wages are based on experience.
- We offer short and long term disability
- This position offers a work vehicle and all tools needed to perform (smart phone, tablet, etc.)
Wright Brothers is a drug-free workplace, so all potential new hires must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and physical. Wright Brothers is an Equal-opportunity employer. As such, we encourage ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS regardless of race, color, religion, sex, parental status, national origin, age, political affiliation, or military service to apply.
An E-Verify Employer.